WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO BUY BRITISH MADE?
– We are most fortunate to have our base in one of the loveliest parts of the English countryside, easy to reach from London, and visitors are welcome to visit our showroom and workshops by appointment to see firsthand how our pieces are made. Guests are able to see the unique attention to detail and craftsmanship and meet the team.
– Our site in Hampshire is home to both our offices, design studio and our workshop, so, from oak boards to the finished furniture piece, everything is designed, made and prepared for delivery at one site. This makes for a smooth and efficient process, which we control from start to finish.
– We are proud to fly the flag for British manufacturing, and the unique quality of what we make sees us exporting across Europe, USA and further afield.
– We are incredibly proud to invest in and support our staff, many from our local rural community. We have been involved in a number of apprenticeship schemes which has given us many talented craftsmen who have helped the company to grow.
– For customers in the UK, a British made piece will have less far to travel in its finished state, and even the raw material has not far to travel to come to us, being sourced from UK or the Continent, most often from France. We are proud to be able to use PEFC and FSC approved timber for all our pieces.