We currently have some vacancies to join the team in Hampshire.
“Creating the finest English outdoor furniture and kitchens through an honest commitment to design integrity, comfort and craftsmanship. Using sustainably sourced wood from certified and expertly managed British and European forests, we offer a variety of collections for every outdoor space, with full capability to create custom or bespoke designs. ”
This is the essence of GAZE BURVILL and it is this approach which has enabled us to create a widely recognised and respected brand not only within the community of garden enthusiasts, professionals and to the luxury goods and services market.
Logistics team – Delivery Driver
Driver required to assist the delivery team preparing and delivering furniture to clients homes and preparing the site where it will be placed.
You will be required to provide a workshop based furniture and preparation cleaning service and ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained.
In addition you will help to organise the warehouse to ensure that movement of furniture is optimised.
The role is available to start immediately and is initially on a fixed term basis for two months.
Driving licence essential.
Aftercare team – Mobile Services Technician
About the role
As part of the Gaze Burvill Aftercare team, you will be creating lasting customers through the aftercare, maintenance and reconditioning of their furniture.
Reporting to the Aftercare Manager, you will gain knowledge of the Gaze Burvill product range and working practices which will be applied to the maintenance and repair of furniture up to 30 years old.
● Assessment of furniture with ability to spot problems and come up with solutions
● Ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and in accordance with the laid down procedures to ensure that the customer is content with the result.
● Providing a workshop and on site aftercare service.
● Ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained.
● Responsible for keeping accurate records of timings, expenses and materials used.
● Have an awareness of the commercial aspects of the service provided.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
● High attention to detail
● Able to work independently as well as part of the wider team
● Organised and able to manage your own workload
● UK driving licence
Marketing team – Maternity cover
More details to follow
More details on each role will be added to this page in the coming week, in the meantime if you are interested in finding out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org