We currently have some vacancies to join the team in Hampshire.
“Creating the finest English outdoor furniture and kitchens through an honest commitment to design integrity, comfort and craftsmanship. Using sustainably sourced wood from certified and expertly managed British and European forests, we offer a variety of collections for every outdoor space, with full capability to create custom or bespoke designs. ”
This is the essence of GAZE BURVILL and it is this approach which has enabled us to create a widely recognised and respected brand not only within the community of garden enthusiasts, professionals and to the luxury goods and services market.
Logistics team – Delivery Driver
Driver required to assist the delivery team preparing and delivering furniture to clients homes and preparing the site where it will be placed.
You will be required to provide a workshop based furniture and preparation cleaning service and ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained.
In addition you will help to organise the warehouse to ensure that movement of furniture is optimised.
The role is available to start immediately and is initially on a fixed term basis for two months.
Driving licence essential.
Aftercare team – Mobile Services Technician
About the role
As part of the Gaze Burvill Aftercare team, you will be creating lasting customers through the aftercare, maintenance and reconditioning of their furniture.
Reporting to the Aftercare Manager, you will gain knowledge of the Gaze Burvill product range and working practices which will be applied to the maintenance and repair of furniture up to 30 years old.
● Assessment of furniture with ability to spot problems and come up with solutions
● Ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and in accordance with the laid down procedures to ensure that the customer is content with the result.
● Providing a workshop and on site aftercare service.
● Ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained.
● Responsible for keeping accurate records of timings, expenses and materials used.
● Have an awareness of the commercial aspects of the service provided.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
● High attention to detail
● Able to work independently as well as part of the wider team
● Organised and able to manage your own workload
● UK driving licence
Marketing team – Events / Marketing Manager Maternity cover
We are looking to cover the Marketing Manager role on a fixed term contract until August 2022 with the possibility of leading to a permanent role. Due to extraordinary circumstances, we will be taking part in two RHS Chelsea Flower Shows during this period. This is the largest event in our calendar and is essentially lots of mini events within one bigger event, so there will be lots of planning and coordination involved. For this reason, the candidate will need to have previous experience in managing shows or exhibitions and be confident managing the critical path with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Lead the organisation of the Chelsea Flower Show trade stand, both at our September event and in May 2022. Also, other shows and in house events.
● Write creative, clear and succinct copy for digital content and printed assets.
● Ensure all marketing assets and activities are aligned with brand guidelines.
● Develop and deliver content for the website and social media, seek out opportunities to create new and engaging content.
● Lead internal communications.
● Manage and catalogue the image library.
● Monitor the performance of social media content to continue to improve our presence.
● Track and manage metrics and targets to measure performance of marketing success
● Manage and track the marketing budget
● Assist with the PR – writing press releases and managing assets for press requests.
● Previous experience with organising events / shows essential
● Ideally degree educated or have a marketing qualification
● Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite and in particular: Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom.
● Fluent in English with impeccable grammar, written and oral communication skills
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to proofread
● Confident using Netsuite (or similar CRM), WordPress, Mailchimp and Social Media platforms.
● Strong understanding of what makes engaging content, working within brand guidelines
● Proactive approach to ensuring deadlines are met, with an ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
● Must be a team player who can pitch in to help the wider team wherever needed.
● A quick learner with the ability to hit the ground running.
● Experience within a premium brand and / or outdoor living sector desirable.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more please contact Emma.Collins@hrdept.co.uk